ConceptKCTCS/KCTCSConcept Frequently Asked Questions | WKCTC
Frequently asked questions word cloud with words related to questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my address on file?

  • Log into Student Self-Service with a KCTCS username and password
    Under Personal Information, use the drop down menu to select Address
    Enter your new information and click save.

How can I drop a class?

How do I get my grades or view an unofficial copy of my transcripts?

  • Log into Student Self-Service with a KCTCS username and password.
  • Scroll to the Academics Section.
  • Use the drop down box to select Transcript: View My Unofficial.
  • Report Type: Student Self Service View.
  • Print that transcript off for yourself at no cost.

How do I apply for graduation and when will I receive my credentials?

How do I change my major?

  • Associate Degrees: Complete the Program/Major Change Form online.
  • Diplomas/Certificates: Send a request from your KCTCS Student E-Mail to

My name has changed, how do I update this on my school records?

  • Complete the Name Change Form and submit a copy of your new driver’s license to the records office.

I am classified as a Non-Resident, how can I fix that?

  • Please fill out the residency appeal document and attach any documentation you have, such as KY state issued photo ID, lease agreements, letter from employer, etc. Once all information has been included and attached, please have it notarized and return it to the Records Office. If all information has been included, your appeal will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 5 business days.

How can I request a transcript and what does it cost?

How can I request enrollment verification or get my good student discount/loan deferment papers completed?