Transfer Documents | WKCTC

Transfer Documents

Transfer Documents (Eligibility Certificate) and copies of current I-20, I-94 card, and visa for students transferring from a U.S. institution.  An Official Transcript (student copy is not acceptable) of course work completed at a U.S. institution must be mailed directly to WKCTC Office of Student Services, 4810 Alben Barkley Drive, Paducah, KY 42001.