Digital Literacy can be met by one of the following:
- Completing a digital literacy course as listed in the KCTCS catalog.
- Score of 75% or better on the IC3 Fast Track exam.
Procedures for taking the exam:
- Purchase the exam voucher from the bookstore (approximate cost - $19.65)
- Take the voucher to the Grisham Computer Center located on the second floor of Rosenthal
Hall. Contact person is Barbara Sweatt - 270-534-3283 or email her at email@example.com.
The lab opens at 7:30 a.m., and the test must be completed by 4:00 p.m. The test
length is one (1) hour.
- No recording or electronic devices are allowed in the testing area. Such devices include
paper, pens, pencils, cameras, computers, or cell phones.
- Bring your driver's license for proof of identification and your KCTCS student ID
- Passing score is 75%.
- Transcripts will reflect a checkmark for digital literacy. No grade will be earned for successful completion of the exam.
- Take the voucher to the Workforce Assessment Center located on the first floor of
Emerging Technology Center. Contact person is Ryan Payne 270-534-3335 or 270-534-3322
or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The test length is one (1) hour.