Placement Testing & Assessment
The Assessment Center at West Kentucky Community and Technical College is here to provide placement test for students that do not meet the ACT Benchmark scores. These test will allow academic advisors to accurately place students into successful academic pathways.
Students scoring less than 20 in Reading, 18 in English, or 19 in Math on their ACT are required to take placement testing.
Testing Location: Anderson Technical Building, Room 110
Testing Hours (Monday - Thursday): 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- No appointment necessary
- Tests must be finished by 6:00 pm.
- First-Time testing WKCTC Student - NO FEE
- Re-Testing WKCTC Student - $7.00 per section OR $20.00 for all three sections
- Students testing for another college - $20.00 per session
- Pay fees in the Business Office, Room 127 of Anderson Technical Building
- Bring receipt to the Assessment Center on test day.
- Bring a state issued Photo ID