Community CPR Classes
Nursing Division CPR Requirements
Students admitted to the Associate Degree or Practical Nursing program must be CPR certified before the first day of class. A copy of the front and back of your card must be submitted per program policy.
The following facilities offer CPR certification:
- WKCTC Nursing Division Classes - AHB Office A201 - 270-534-3166
- Ready-Ed (Sandy David) - 270-519-3377 or www.readyedclasses.com
- HealthWorks Medical, LLC (Jennie Morehead) - 270-408-9355
- Sheila Rea - 270-331-2615
Certification is required in either:
- American Heart Association - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- American Red Cross - Basic Life Support for the Professional
- Must include in-person skills evaluation
Please make sure that the card you receive indicates one of the above mentioned courses.
Heartsaver or Community cards are not acceptable.
Certification is for two years and must be updated throughout the program. At no time can this certification lapse.