Exercise Center Policies
Consent and Release Forms
Usage Policies for the Employee Exercise Center
- The exercise center is open only to current faculty, staff, and retirees of the college. This does notinclude student workers but does include part-time faculty and staff.
- The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Employees must show a WKCTC identification card and sign a usage sheet to use the center if asked by WKCTC security or authorized staff.
- Employees must show a WKCTC identification card and sign a usage sheet to use the center.
- Employees are to bring a towel to wipe off each piece of equipment they use. Shower facilities are not available for employee use.
- A water fountain is available outside the center. Bottled water is not provided. Hooks to hang coats and shelves for holding shoes andclothes are provided but are not lockable. WKCTC is not responsible for any theft of personal items or accidents that may occur.
- Employees are not to play loud music, etc., during use of the center. We encourage the use of head and ear phones if you want to listen to music, radio, etc., in the center
- Restrict usage of a machine to 20 minutes if another employee is waiting to use a machine.
- Tobacco products are prohibited.
- Employees who do not comply with exercise center policies will not be allowed to continue use of the facility.