WKCTC Technology Conference, Where IT Meets YOU!
Friday, November 9, 2018
Clemens Fine Arts Building - on the campus of WKCTC
WKCTC is proud to present IT-Connect — a conference that brings together avid information
technology professionals. Join us as we showcase the region’s best companies and potential
IT job opportunities.
The IT-Connect conference aims to provide a networking opportunity for alumni, new and potential students, industry, and the public. This year’s conference focuses on Cybersecurity. Topics include:
- Connecting high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors with future IT jobs in cyber and information security.
- Connecting college students and alumni with potential employers.
- Educating students on how to secure their digital world presented by security experts from the FBI and other organizations.
- Showcasing the excellent IT training they will receive at WKCTC, and the 2+2 transfer agreement with Murray State University.
Participants include leading security and IT experts from some of the best companies and agencies in the region.
- The FBI
- Murray State University
- MITRE Corporation
- Computer Services Inc. (CSI).
- West Kentucky and Tennessee Telecommunications (WK&T)
- Kalleo Technologies
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College CIT faculty
- Rygre Digital Marketing
Students will have an opportunity to speak to representatives from the above organizations during lunch.
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. • Registration
9:00 – 9:15 a.m. • Welcome • Dr. Anton Reece, WKCTC President
9:15 – 10:00 a.m. • Forrest Carver, Miter Corporation
10:00 – 10:45 a.m. • Zachary Smith, FBI Intelligence Analyst
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. • Breakout Sessions
12:00 – 12:30 p.m. • Free Lunch and Networking
12:30 – 12:45 p.m. • Door Prizes
12:50 – 1:30 p.m. • Dr. Michael Ramage, Director, Center for TSM, Murray State University