Lindsey Wilson College at WKCTC
Are you a helper? Do you have a servants heart? Do you long to counsel people through troubled times but dont know where to start? We have the answer!
Lindsey Wilson College, School of Professional Counseling is now at WKCTC. You can complete a Bachelors degree in Human Services and Counseling in just 18 months and a Masters degree in Counseling and Human Development in 24 months!
- All classes are scheduled in a weekend format on Friday evening and on Saturday, which allows students to meet work and family responsibilities.
- We offer a flexible, exciting bachelor of arts degree program in human services and counseling and a nationally accredited graduate program in mental health counseling.
The mission of the Lindsey Wilson College School of Professional Counseling is to provide a practitioner-based, student-focused mental health preparation program hallmarked by academic integrity, professional competence and sound ethical values where graduates are fully prepared to address the mental health needs in each of the communities they serve.
Follow these steps and you will be well on your way to a career in the helping field:
- Step 1: Complete your associates degree; any Associate Degree will allow you to continue to the next step.
- Step 2: Complete your bachelors degree in Human Services and Counseling with Lindsey Wilson College School of Professional Counseling at West Kentucky Community and Technical College. (Classes start every fall.)
- Step 3: Complete your masters degree in Counseling and Human Development at your local Community College (Classes start every spring.)
Contact Dawn Cleary
West Kentucky Community and Technical College
Anderson Building, Room 106