Practical Nursing Pre-admission Conferences
Practical Nursing pre-admission conferences will be held between August and October.
For students interested in a nursing career, pre-admission conferences are required
by both the state and our accrediting bodies so that students are fully informed about
the requirements of the programs prior to requesting admission. This includes things
such as required background checks, drug screens and estimated cost of the program.
WKCTC has a full time PN program at Weaks Center in Murray and a part time PN program
in the Allied Health Building on WKCTC campus. Students interested in either program
can come to a conference. There wont be separate conferences for each program.
Schedule of Conferences -- Note: All conferences begin at 4 pm.
- Tuesday, August 3, AHB E205
- Tuesday, August 10, Weaks Center, Murray, 2nd floor
- Wednesday, September 7, AHB E205
- Wednesday, September 14, Weaks Center, Murray, 2nd floor
- Monday, October 4, AHB E205 All conferences start at 4 pm