News Archive

PSAD's Holiday Art Sale

Please join us for a two-day exhibition and sale of affordably priced ceramics, sculpture, paintings, drawings, photography, and MORE by Paducah School of Art amp; Design students and faculty. Artists keep 80% of the proceeds. The other 20% is donated to the PSAD student art amp; design club to fund field trips to National Portfolio Day events and other transfer-related activities. Dont miss this fantastic opportunity to find a unique, hand-crafted, beautiful piece of art to give to your special someone this holiday season!

The sale will be held in the Clemens Fine Arts Center Gallery located at 4810 Alben Barkley Drive in Paducah.

  • Saturday, December 7 | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, December 8 | 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

    For more information, contact Liz Dodd at:

    liz.dodd@kctcs.edu
    (270) 408-4278 / Office
    (270) 703-9985 / Cell