Salvation Army Angel Tree
There is an Angel Tree sponsored by the Salvation Army in the lobby of the Anderson
Technical Building. There are about 40 Angels on the tree that need to be adopted.
Please be an Angel yourself and adopt a child, so they too can feel special this Christmas
Angel Tree Instructions:
- Shop for the Angel based on the information on the paper ornament.
- Purchase at least 1 school appropriate outfit and 2-3 toys. You may give more if you choose.
- Return the gifts with the paper ornament to either the location that you received
it at (the Recruitment and Student Activities office in ATB 101C or to:
The Salvation Army Family Store
3100 Irvin Cobb Pkwy.
Monday Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Do not wrap gifts. They are checked to make sure they are the correct sizes and appropriate for the child. Also parents like to know what their child is getting. We will give out wrapping paper and/or gift bags to the parent.
- If you have questions, please call Lt. Lorraina Crawford or Carla Herring at 443-8231 or email at: Lorraina_Crawford@uss.salvationarmy.org.