Support CLC with Kroger Rewards ProgramThe Challenger Learning Center at Paducah is now part of the local Kroger Community Rewards program. When you use your Kroger Plus card at any Paducah location, a portion of your purchase will be automatically credited to our account. Its an easy way to support us with something you already do an a regular basis- shop for groceries! The best parts of this program are it just takes a quick sign-up process and costs you absolutely nothing. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at any Kroger customer service desk. Please follow the directions below.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- To register online go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer? box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm- the NPO number for Challenger Learning Center at Paducah is 35804
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thanks for taking the time to support the Challenger Learning Center at Paducah.