Practical Nursing - Pre-Admission Conferences
Fall 2021 Admission
|COMING SOON: Online Pre-admission Conference|
All conferences will be held in the Allied Health Building Room E206 at 4:00 pm.
Conferences last approximately one hour.
If you intend to apply for Fall 2021 admission, all documentation must be in the Allied Health Building office by April 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please call 270-534-3166.
Application procedure and requirement for admission require that you submit the following:
- Attendance at a pre-admission conference.
- Application for admission to the college.
- Official High School transcript indicating that the applicant has or will complete an approved four year high school course of study or a passing GED official score report.
- Official transcript of post-secondary education.
- Results of ACT, NLN Pre-Admission Exam or Evolve Admission Assessment (A2) Exam.
- Proof of active status on the Medicaid Nurse Aide Registry or successful completion of an equivalent course within the past 3 years.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 grade point average.