CPR Course for Healthcare Providers
This course is the Basic Life Support Course for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association. Areas of content include adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (both one-rescuer and two-rescuer), child cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and management of foreign body airway obstruction in infants, children, adults and use of the AED. The course uses lecture, demonstration and practice to facilitate the learning process and is completed in one evening.
Attendance at one session is required for course completion.
CERTIFICATION IS FOR A TWO - YEAR PERIOD.
We are offering classes to renew your CPR. It is a two-step process.
- Access the link https://shopcpr.heart.org/.
- Scroll down and click “Blended & eLearning Courses” tile.
- Select HeartCode BLS (cost is $31.00) and complete the didactic portion of the course.
- Make sure you print out a copy of your Certificate of Completion.
Email your certificate to Mrs. Ginter (email@example.com) to sign up for the
skills portion of the class. Please include your first and second choice of dates
for skills check-off. Once you are registered for the class you will receive a confirmation
That cost will be $15 payable at the business office in the Anderson Technical Building or thru your Student Services account.
- Monday, September 13, 2021 5:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 5:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Monday, November 8, 2021 5:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Location: WKCTC Allied Health Building, West Hallway on the first floor
Note: This course is subject to all academic policies, including, but not limited to, failure to attend a one-meeting session will result in an “F” on your transcript.