Nursing Pre-Admission Conference
Spring 2021 Admission
West Kentucky Community & Technical College has an excellent, two-year, Associate Degree Nursing Program. Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to take the NCLEX-RN licensure exam. When you successfully pass the examination, you will be a registered nurse.
|April 6, 2020||4:00 p.m.||E105|
|May 11, 2020||4:00 p.m.||E105|
|June 8, 2020||4:00 p.m.||E105|
All conferences will be held in the Allied Health Building, Room E105 at 4:00 p.m. No one will be admitted after 4:00 p.m. The sessions last approximately one hour.
If you intend to apply for Spring 2021 admission, all documentation must be in the Allied Health Building office by July 1, 2020.
A nursing admissions file will be started only after attendance at a pre-admission conference.
If you have any questions, please call 270-534-3166.
Application procedure and requirement for admission require that you submit the following:
- Evidence of attendance at a nursing pre-admission conference.
- Application for admission to WKCTC.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education or training.
- Results of the Evolve Admission Assessment Exam, National League for Nursing (NLN) Pre-admission Exam or ACT for traditional application.
- For practicing LPN's applying to the LPN-RN Accelerated Program: results of the National League for Nursing Accelerated Challenge Exam.