Student Waiting Areas
In accordance with the CDC, the health department and the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS), masks (face coverings) must be worn while indoors on the WKCTC campus regardless of vaccination status.
Check this page often as we are adding the updates as we receive them. Thank you!
As per Governor Andy Beshear and CDC guidelines, WKCTC has limited places where students can gather on campus. However, we know students may need to wait somewhere between classes. With that in mind, the following areas will be available for students waiting between classes. Wearing a face mask and social distancing requirements will be observed in these areas:
- The commons area on the first floor of the Allied Health Building
- Anderson Technical Building student lounge
- Center Café area of the Student Center
- The Cyber lounge area in the Emerging Technology Center
- Outside the main lecture room in Rosenthal Hall
- Outside the main lecture room in Waller Hall
- The break room at the Skilled Craft Training Center near Mayfield
The Matheson Library and Grisham Computer Lab will also be available for those needing to complete course work. The library is located on the second floor of the Matheson Learning Resource Center and is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Grisham Computer Lab, located in ETC 245, is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.