We encourage our college community to follow CDC recommendations at cdc.gov in their daily lives as they continue their academic work and conduct business with the college.
Prospective students or current students seeking services can do so remotely. See the following contact info for services:
- Advising/Veteran Services: 270-534-3349 or email email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 534-3435
- Business Affairs Services: 270-534-3345
- Financial Aid services: 270-534-3467
- Accessibilities Service: 534-3406 or email email@example.com
- Tutoring Services (will be closed March 23-March 27): Mason.firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 534-3179
- Bookstore: 270-534-3330
- TRIO: email@example.com or (270) 534-3167
- Records: WKCTCRecords@kctcs.edu or (270) 534-3504
- Diversity & Inclusion: Chevene.firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 534-3209
- SkillsU: email@example.com or (270) 534-3451
- Library resources can be accessed remotely via the Matheson Library homepage. Until further notice, the library is not open for computer/internet access.
- Students requesting Counseling Services can fill out a referral form.
- Students requesting Campus Cupboard (food pantry) services can fill out a request at: https://forms.gle/XbEw1gH29jhMsBg49 or email firstname.lastname@example.org