Welcome to Four Rivers Counseling Services! Our mission is to provide personal counseling designed to:
- Empower students and families to clarify and achieve personal, social, and educational goals
- Assist students in overcoming barriers that impede academic success
- Maximize personal growth and development of students to enhance quality of life
- Guide and assist students in becoming active, responsible, self-disciplined citizens
- Promote holistic student development through individual counseling, support groups, outreach services, workshops, educational programs, and referrals
- Maintain confidentiality
Four Rivers Behavioral Health offers individual and group counseling on a short-term basis. The purpose of short-term counseling is to focus on personal issues that may prevent a student from achieving academic success. Clinicians can also help students make contact with appropriate community resources. Counseling services are confidential within the limits of the law and are offered by WKCTC to all students. No information about you will be released without your written permission. Clinicians are professionally trained and experienced in working with students of diverse ages and backgrounds, and are committed to your well-being and development.