If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Bridget Canter at email@example.com.
If you experience technical difficulties while submitting an application, please submit a support ticket in the form of an email request describing the issue you are experiencing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, a representative will assist you with your problem.
Part-time faculty APPLICANT POOL
Part-time faculty are selected and appointed on an as needed basis from a pool of qualified applicants which is maintained by each Department/Division. Browse our list of part-time faculty positions (pools) for more details.
- Applicants must submit the following information electronically to be considered for
review. This requirement is in accordance with college policies and accrediting regulations.
You will be evaluated based upon the information you provide.
- Completed online employment application. Instructions: Identify and select the part-time faculty position (pool) to which you wish to apply. At the bottom of the page, click Apply for position and complete the online employment application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (upload online)
- Unofficial transcripts (upload online) from each postsecondary school you have attended. Please note: if you are offered a position you will be required to supply official transcripts.
- Relevant certifications and/or licensures (upload online) (where applicable, such as CPR training, RN licensure, welding certifications, etc.)
- After your file is complete, it will be reviewed and if your credentials and qualifications are in accordance with the college’s needs, you may be contacted for an interview. Applicants selected for interview and/or offers of employment will be contacted by the Division Dean or Program Coordinator.
Offers of Employment
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional and contingent upon successful completion of a background check and proof of eligibility to work.
Once a job offer has been extended, you will need to provide, at your own expense, official transcripts from each postsecondary school you have attended.
Prospective employees may not begin working until the background check has cleared and official transcripts are received. For those teaching an online course, the Online Teaching Certification Program must also be completed prior to the start of the course.
Faculty Credential Guidelines - Minimum Qualifications
West Kentucky Community & Technical College (WKCTC) employs competent faculty members qualified to accomplish the mission and goals of the institution. The qualifications for faculty teaching full-time, part-time or dual credit courses at West Kentucky Community & Technical College are the same.
Instructors plan and carry out instructional activities, maintain records and report on student attainment and progress, and participate in professional development activities in accordance with WKCTC and KCTCS Administrative Policies and Procedures. Part time faculty appointments are subject to the maximum course and teaching load limits set by WKCTC part time faculty policy.