- Apply for Admission: You may apply online 24 hours a day!
- Send official high school transcripts with graduation date or GED score to the Office
- Mail your transcript: If you have attended a non-KCTCS college/university you must
have an official transcript mailed to the Office of Admissions from your previous
- COMPASS assessment: Schedule a time to take the COMPASS assessment.
- Register for classes!
- Make payment arrangements.
You may consider completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to
determine your eligibility to receive federal, state, and institutional aid and/or
scholarships. An online FAFSA application is available for your convenience.
To find our more about financial assistance, we strongly encourage you to search the
WKCTC Financial Aid website.