West Kentucky Community and Technical College (WKCTC) uses its graduation rate, retention rate, and the number of transfers each academic year to document student success.
- Definition: Cohort of first-time, full-time, credential-seeking undergraduates who complete their program within 150% of normal time as reported to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
- Goal: Increase graduation rate by 1.0 percentage point each year.
- Definition: Fall-to-fall retention rates of first-time, credential-seeking students as reported to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
- Goal: Increase retention by an average of 1.0 percentage point each year.
- Definition: Number of students in cohort who transferred to a 4-year institution after the last term a student was enrolled at KCTCS through the following academic year. These totals are pulled from the National Student Clearinghouse tracking system which pulls transfers nationwide.
- Goal: The number of transfers will equal the WKCTC full-time equivalency (FTE) of KCTCS transfers.