Mission and Vision
West Kentucky Community and Technical College champions student success, provides excellence in teaching and learning, and advances economic development. The College:
- advances academic excellence and intellectual inquiry through the collaboration between engaged learners and dedicated faculty and staff;
- provides premier academic and student services to foster student success;
- delivers innovative, flexible access to education with pathways to transfer and/or employability;
- cultivates community partnerships as an integral component in assessing and providing programs for cultural, educational, economic, and civic development;
- responds to community needs through customized training and continuing education to meet the changing demands of regional business and industry; and
- fosters a campus culture advancing diversity and inclusion and promoting equity and global responsibility.
- Quality and excellence
- Openness and accountability
- Continuous improvement
- Data-informed and outcomes-driven decision-making
- Inclusion, equity, respect, and global diversity
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Economic, social, and environmental sustainability
West Kentucky Community and Technical College will empower individuals to achieve excellence through innovative and equitable learning opportunities and will continue to be a nationally preeminent community college.