Associate in Arts | WKCTC

Associate in Arts

two students working on computers

Get started today 855.469.5282

Request Information

What is an AA Degree?

The Humanities, Fine Arts, Business, and Social Science Division offers transfer courses parallel to the first two years of a baccalaureate degree. Completion of an Associate in Science (AS), Associate in Arts (AA), or Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree can provide direct entry into the job market as well as enhanced educational opportunities. See an academic advisor for a list of courses that best meet your educational plans. The division offers a rich learning experience that fully prepares WKCTC transfer and technical students for success in an environment of respect, opportunity, and empowerment.

Additional Information

Earning an Associate in Arts (AA) will assist you in fulfilling the general education requirements in accordance to the General Education Transfer Policy with any Kentucky public university (example: University of Kentucky or Murray State University).

More Information

Financial Resources

How to Apply for Scholarships

How to Pay for College

request more information

Viewbook cover

Custom Viewbook

Make One

Admission Contact

(270) 534-3435

Request More Info: