Can you picture yourself in an office setting, collaborating with a team to solve business problems?
What is Business Administration?
We provide you with the foundation to prepare you for today's rapidly changing business world. Fundamentals courses in management, marketing, economics, and accounting will prepare you for entry level positions in management, real estate, and accounting. Offering live, accelerated, and online instruction in topics ranging from small business management, leadership, and global markets, there is something for everyone including those students who wish to continue on to a 4-year institution to obtain a bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
What are my degree, diploma, and certificate options?
- Business Administration AAS - Accounting Track
- Business Administration AAS - Hospitality Management Track
- Business Administration AAS - Human Resource Management Track
- Business Administration AAS - Management Track
- Business Administration AAS - Real Estate Management Track
- Organizational Leadership Diploma
- Small Business Management Diploma
- Accounting Certificate
- Accounting Record Keeping Specialist Certificate
- Advanced Business Administration Certificate
- Business Transfer Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Financial Perspective
- General Business Certificate
- Hospitality Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Operations Management
- Payroll Accounting Specialist Certificate
- Public Leadership Certificate
- Real Estate Pre-Licensing
- Small Business Management Certificate
- Supervisory Management Certificate
- Team Leadership Certificate
How do I pay for this?
Worry no more. With the lowest tuition in Kentucky, financial aid options, and a helping hand to guide you through the application process, WKCTC has you covered. WKCTC will help you reach your goals at a price that won't break the bank.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in collaboration with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.