Ordering, Deadlines, and Confirmation
- The Campus Culinary Catering Services would greatly appreciate a 2 week notice for
scheduling events to ensure proper staffing and availability of menu selection.
- Final guaranteed guest counts are due 72 hours prior to the event. However, guest
counts for a Monday event must be provided the Thursday before by 2:00 p.m.
- Customer is responsible for the charges based upon the guaranteed number of guests.
If the guest count is higher than the guaranteed count, then the customer will be
notified and billed for the greater number.
Service Charges and Order Minimums
- The time allotted for Campus Culinary Catering Services to clear and cleanup will
be designated by the customer when booking the event. If staff is prohibited from
clearing the event at the designated time, an additional charge will apply. A total
of three hours are allotted for events including service staff. Any additional time
will be billed at an additional cost.
- All orders for delivery must meet a minimum of $50 and will include a delivery charge.
Delivery charges are: on campus $5 and inside Paducah city limits $35. We do not deliver
outside of Paducah city limits. Delivery charges will be waived for orders of $150
or more. Events scheduled after normal business hours may be required to meet a minimum
- Pick-up platters are to be picked during regular business hours, 7am-3pm Monday Thursday
and 7am-1pm on Fridays.
- Platters for pick-up are designed for pick-up only, however if the customer wishes
to have pick-up platters setup for their event there will be a setup charge incurred
and the event has to be 25 or more people.
Unused Items, Staffing, and Included Services
- Any unused food products at the conclusion of an event that is conducted on any WKCTC
campus are the property of the WKCTC Campus Culinary Catering Services and cannot
be removed by guests.
- Service staff is available to help serve if your event is requiring these services.
The charge is $10 per hour per server. Minimum: 2 servers for 3 hours.
- On-site locations include the main WKCTC campus and generally include upgraded disposables
tablecloths, service, setup and cleanup. Off-site locations, which encompass other
campus locations, PSAD and IMLI, generally include disposable foam plates, cutlery
kits, paper napkins and setup. Additional items and services depend upon your chosen
menu, guest count and event. Limited centerpieces and table decorations can be provided
by Campus Culinary Catering Services upon request.