Who and Where We Are
Campus Culinary Services is affiliated with Workforce Solutions at WKCTC. We currently
have four venues of service open to the campus and community:
- Center Cafe
Located in the Clemens Student Center/Fine Arts Building
- Kitchens Café
Offered at the PSAD 2D and Graphic Design building located at 905 Harrison Street
- Our operations employ graduates of the Culinary Arts program as well as students and
other part-time staff
- We are a member of "Kentucky Proud", a program sponsored by the Kentucky Department
- We buy several seasonal products from local businesses including Wyatt's Hydroponic
What We Do
- We provide services to students, faculty and staff, campus guests, business clients,
and various student organizations, as well as providing services to the general public.
- Several of our staff members are ServSafe certified. We are pleased to note that we have received a score of 100 on our last
inspection by the local health department.
- A partnership with UK Engineering has resulted in regular recycling of our cooking
oil to produce biodiesel fuel for a local high school to use in heating their greenhouse. Our sites also participate
in the campus recycling efforts for cans and bottles.