Term Begins 1/13/2020 – Ends 5/10/2020
- Spring Registration Begins
Currently enrolled students should make an appointment with their assigned academic advisor. *New students may register in the Advising Center during the following hours:
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Spring tuition payment plans are available at http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/kctcs/ starting October 1, 2019, with 0% down until January 6, 2020, 25% down until January 24, 2020, and 50% down until March 8, 2020.
- 2020-2021 FAFSA and Scholarship applications are available.
- Financial Aid priority deadline
December 23- January 5
- Institutional Closing (Campus closed).
- Registration continues for Spring 2020 courses. (Tuition or payment arrangements due at time of registration).
- Last day to enroll at 0% down payment, 4 payments (January, February, March, April)
- Class work begins for Spring 2020.
- Registration and schedule readjustment continues for courses which have not yet met.
- **For 16-week classes:
Last day to drop a course without a grade.
Last day to withdraw and receive 100% tuition refund.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (KCTCS Holiday – Campus closed).
- Last day to enroll at 25% down payment, 3 payments (February, March, April).
- Last day to file an application in the Registrar’s Office for a May credential.
- ** For 16-week classes:
Last day to withdraw and receive a 50% tuition refund.
- Presidents’ Day (KCTCS Holiday – Campus closed).
- Summer and Fall Registration Begins
Currently enrolled students should make an appointment with their assigned academic advisor.
*New students may register in the Advising Center during the following hours:
Monday 8:00 am. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Application deadline for academic scholarships for Fall 2020.
- Last day to enroll at 50% down payment, 2 payments (March, April).
- For 16-week classes:
Last day for students, at their discretion, to officially withdraw from a class and receive a grade of “W.”
Last day to change from credit to audit.
March 23 - 29
- Spring Break (Academic Holiday – No classes).
April 10 - 12
- Good Friday (KCTCS Holiday - Campus closes at noon).
- For 16-week classes:
End of class work and last day for a student, at the discretion of the instructor, to officially withdraw from a class and receive a grade of "W.”
May 4 - 10
- Final exams for Spring 2020.
- Spring commencement held at Carson Four Rivers Center.
*Students must have submitted an application previously and met minimum assessment score requirements.
**Refer to the Refund Policies for withdrawal and refund policies for classes that meet for fewer than 16 weeks.