WKCTC Board of Directors
The 10-member West Kentucky Community and Technical College Board of Directors is composed of seven community leaders appointed by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and three members consisting of elected representatives from WKCTC faculty, staff and student body.
The board has met four times a year. Beginning in 2018, an additional summer retreat will be included in the schedule. Most meetings are held in the Conference Room in Anderson Technical Building.
2020-2021 Schedule of Meetings
- October 6, 2020, 2 p.m., Microsoft Teams
- November 19, 2020, noon, College Bistro, Anderson Technical Building - Joint meeting with PJC Board of Trustees
- March 2, 2021, 2 p.m., WKCTC Board Room, Anderson Technical Building
- May 11, 2021, 2 p.m., WKCTC Board Room, Anderson Technical Building
- July 27, 2021, 8 a.m. - noon, Emerging Technology Center, Room 140
Current Board Members