WKCTC Board of Directors
The 10-member West Kentucky Community and Technical College Board of Directors is composed of seven community leaders appointed by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and three members consisting of elected representatives from WKCTC faculty, staff and student body.
The board meets four times a year. Beginning in 2018, an additional summer retreat has been included in the schedule. Most meetings are held in the Conference Room in the Anderson Technical Building.
Fall 2021 – Summer 2022 Board of Director meeting dates
- July 27, 2021 – 8:00 to noon Board Retreat
- October 20, 2021 - 2:00 p.m.
- November 18, 2021 - 12:00 p.m. Joint meeting with the PJC Board of Trustees
- March 1, 2022 - 2:00 p.m.
- May 10, 2022 - 2:00 p.m.
- July 26, 2022 – 8:00 to noon Board Retreat
Current Board members
Erika Ann Mehta
Gorman "Butch" Bradley
Calvert City, KY