Off Campus Resources
- My Last Dip - My Last Dip is a free Web-based intervention that is designed to help young smokeless tobacco users quit.
- Kill the Can - This website offers free resources and tools to help dip, snuff, and chewing tobacco users quit. Along with useful information, it offers a support forum and a live quit chat room.
- Become an Ex - The EX plan teaches you how to re-learn life without cigarettes in 3 steps - all geared to help make the seemingly impossible possible.
- Freedom from Smoking Online Program - Online program from the American Lung Association consisting of seven modules, each containing four lessons, to assist you in quitting tobacco. Participants are also encouraged to participate in message boards to give and receive support as they go through the quit process.
- Smokefree.gov - Provides free, accurate, evidence-based information and professional assistance to help support the immediate and long-term needs of people trying to quit smoking.
- Kentucky Cancer Program - A cancer control resource for all Kentuckians with a network of cancer control specialists serving all the state's 120 counties through 13 regional offices.
- KY's Toll-Free Tobacco Quitline - Kentucky's Tobacco Quitline, 1-800-QUIT NOW, offers one-on-one proactive counseling for tobacco users who are ready to quit using tobacco products.
- National Cancer Institutes Quitline - Smoking cessation counselors are available to answer smoking-related questions in English or Spanish, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Call toll free in the United States, 1-877-44U-QUIT (1-877-448-7848).