Frequently Asked Questions
- Log into Student Self-Service with a KCTCS username and password
- Under Personal Information, use the drop down menu to select Address
- Enter your new information and click save.
- Log into Student Self-Service with a KCTCS username and password.
- Scroll to the Academics Section.
- Use the drop down box to select Transcript: View My Unofficial.
- Report Type: Student Self Service View.
- Print that transcript off for yourself at no cost.
- Currently enrolled students are now able to change their major via their student self service! Once you log into your student self-service, there will be a link next to your list of classes that you are enrolled in that will say Change My Major. Once you click on that you may follow the prompts to submit a request to have your major changed. Don't forget: if you need your major changed for the current term at the end of the form you will need to check the box to request that update for the current term. A comment box will appear and you will need to state a reason you are updating for the current term (example: due to financial aid).
- You may also visit our tutorials page to see a video on how to change your major!
Contact the Admissions Office