Paying Tuition and Fees
Tuition Due Dates
Tuition is due 2 weeks prior to the first day of classes for each semester. It is
the student’s responsibility to contact WKCTC Business Office with any payment information
if full payment or payment plan is not setup by this date.
Anderson Technical Building, Room 127 (Orange door)
- Online at Student Self-Service at MyPath: Accepts debit/credit cards or e-check.
- Phone payments: Call WKCTC Business Office at 270-534-3164 to make debit/credit card payments over the phone.
- In-person at the WKCTC Business Office, Anderson Technical Building Room 127: Accepts cash, check, credit card, or money order. The office is open during regular college hours. Please check your student email for closure notices.
- By mail: Checks or money orders may be mailed to the address below and must include
the student ID in the Memo. WKCTC
Attn: Business Office
PO Box 7380
Paducah, KY 42002-7380
- NELNET Payment Plan: Kentucky Community and Technical College System, KCTCS – MyCollegePaymentPlan. Students may pay tuition in up to four installments with a nonrefundable charge of $25 each semester. Payments are automatically withdrawn from the responsible party’s checking account, savings, account, or credit card.
If you are using financial aid, your tuition and book charges will be automatically be deducted when aid disburses a few weeks into the term. If you have a credit balance, the remainder will be refunded to you.
Third Party Payments
- These include Vocational Rehabilitation, WIA, Dislocated Workers, etc.
- Make sure the Business Office has written approval and the billing address by payment deadline.
- Senior Learners --Anyone who is at least 65 years old (by the first day of semester)and a Kentucky resident may enroll for regular courses at the college without payment of tuition. All prerequisites and entrance requirements are waived for students under this program. The fee waiver will automatically credit the students account as long as proof of age and Kentucky residency is presented to the Admissions Office verifying age of at least 65 when classes begin.
- Foster, Veterans Dependent, and Police/Firefighter Dependent Waivers