Concurrent enrollment allows students to attend a four year institution while also
taking courses at WKCTC. Enrollment is required to be reported to your home institution.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to make full payment for your tuition and
fees incurred at WKCTC.
- Students attending a four-year institution while also taking courses at WKCTC must
submit a Consortium Agreement.
- Tuition is deferred for the 20 day grace period after WKCTC coursework begins.
- Students concurrently enrolled are responsible for all tuition, fees, and book expenses.
- Tuition must be paid no later than 20 days after the beginning of coursework or classes will be subject to purge.
- Changes in your schedule will be reported to your home institution.
- Forms are processed within 7-10 business days.
*Some institutions do not recognize concurrent enrollment for financial aid purposes.
Please check with your home institution if you have concerns.