Welcome to Online Learning at West Kentucky Community and Technical College!
We are happy that you have chosen to become an online learning student at West Kentucky
Community and Technical College. Here you will find important information about being
a WKCTC student. The online students have access to the same services and information
as the students taking classes at the campus. In this sectio you will find:
- WKCTC and KCTCS Policies section provides you with the information of what the college expects from students
and what you as a student can expect from the college.
- Proctored Exams section provides you the details of how and where to book your proctored exams and
the policies and expectations of the WKCTC testing center.
- Student Resources section provides quick access to the following departments: Financial Aid Department,
Veterans Affairs, Accessibility Services, Counseling Services, Library Services, Ready
to Work, Admissions Office, Tutoring Services, Career Services.
- To search for classes for future enrollment visit the Schedule of Classes page.
- Paying for you classes visit the Paying Tuiton and Fees page.
- To purchase textbooks for your classes visit the KCTCS Online Bookstore.
If you have questions contact the Online Learning Department. Welcome to the WKCTC student body.