WKCTC has been offering affordable, high quality online classes for over 20 years. These classes will help you to succeed in your field of study and earn your degree even when you can't make it to the campus for classes.
You may earn credentials in the following programs completely online through West Kentucky Community and Technical College. To learn more about the programs and requirements visit the program's pages linked below.
- Associate in Art (Pre-Baccalaureate)
- Associate in Science (Pre-Baccalaureate)
- Business Administration Systems: Associate Degree, Diploma and Certificate
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design: Diploma and Certificate
- Computer and Information Technologies: Associate Degree and Certificate
- Criminal Justice: Associate Degree
- Logistics & Operations Management: Associate Degree and Certificate
- Marine Technology: Associate Degree and Certificate
- Medical Information Technology: Associate Degree, Diploma and Certificate
West Kentucky Community and Technical College has been approved by Kentucky to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. Read the NC-SARA Licensure Disclosure.
For questions on course content:
Please contact your instructor
For technical issues:
WKCTC.OnlineLearning@kctcs.edu will put you in contact with the Online Teaching and Learning Team for the fastest response.
Coordinator of Online Teaching and Learning
Administrative Assistant for Online Learning