Effective March 2, 2022 masks will be optional inside all West Kentucky Community and Technical College facilities, regardless of vaccination status. This includes the Clemens Fine Arts Center. Patrons seeking an exception for a serious health or safety hazard reason shall contact the box office prior to attending an event. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis with consultation from the Healthy at Work Officer, College President and KCTCS General Counsel. Thank you for your perseverance as we've all weathered this storm known as COVID-19.
- For your safety, you should also wash your hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer while attending public performances at the CFAC.
- You may be asked to self-check your temperature and answer health questions before entering a facility. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Social distancing of at least three feet is recommended when possible.
- If any patron reports a positive test or displays COVID-19 symptoms, CFAC staff are permitted to deny the patron entry into the theatre.
- Facilities and frequently touched surfaces and areas (e.g. doorknobs, credit card machines, etc.) will be sanitized regularly.
- Each occupied space will have on hand cleaning and disinfecting supplies.
Anyone experiencing the following symptoms must stay home:
- Chills or Sweating (regardless of actual temperature rating)
- Fever of 100.4F or higher
- New Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sore Throat
- Muscle aches, body aches
- Stomach upset or vomiting and diarrhea
- Loss of taste or smell