Dining on Campus
Who and Where We Are
Campus Culinary Services is affiliated with Workforce Solutions at WKCTC. We currently have two venues of service open to the campus and community:
- Center Cafe
Located in the Clemens Student Center/Fine Arts Building
- Kitchens Café
Offered at the PSAD 2D and Graphic Design building located at 905 Harrison Street in Paducah.
- Our operations employ graduates of the Culinary Arts program as well as students and other part-time staff
- We are a member of "Kentucky Proud", a program sponsored by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture;
- We buy several seasonal products from local businesses including Wyatt's Hydroponic Farm
What We Do
- We provide services to students, faculty and staff, campus guests, business clients, and various student organizations, as well as providing services to the general public.
- Several of our staff members are ServSafe certified. We are pleased to note that we have received a score of 100 on our last inspection by the local health department.
- A partnership with UK Engineering has resulted in regular recycling of our cooking oil to produce biodiesel fuel for a local high school to use in heating their greenhouse. Our sites also participate in the campus recycling efforts for cans and bottles.