Veterans, Military and Dependents
Most Common Actions
- Apply for admission to WKCTC
- Apply for VA education benefits (visit our benefits page)
- Apply for financial aid
- Request official transcripts from all other colleges. Each institution should mail your official transcript to:
WKCTC Admissions, PO Box 7380, Paducah, KY 42002-7380
- Take placement test (if required) or submit ACT scores
- Enroll in classes in the Veterans Office or with your faculty advisor
- Visit the Veterans Office for file completion (Certification Request Form)
***Please contact us to review all the steps. Each benefit may require different items.***
Earning Credit for Military Experience
Submit your Joint Service Transcript to the Veterans Office for evaluation.
- Joint Services Transcript (request official copy) and submit this form to us.
- Community College of the Air Force (official copy)
Obtaining a copy of your DD214.
Kentucky residents may request a copy through the Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs
Apply for VA medical care
Marion VA Medical Center (Paducah and Mayfield CBOCs)
Paducah DAV-Disabled American Veterans (270) 444-9808
Paducah American Legion (270) 442-2525