Veterans, Military and Dependents

Most Common Actions

  • Apply for admission to WKCTC
  • Apply for VA education benefits (visit our benefits page)
  • Apply for financial aid
  • Request official transcripts from all other colleges. Each institution should mail your official transcript to:

WKCTC Admissions, PO Box 7380, Paducah, KY 42002-7380

  • Take placement test (if required) or submit ACT scores
  • Enroll in classes in the Veterans Office or with your faculty advisor
  • Visit the Veterans Office for file completion (Certification Request Form)

***Please contact  us to review all the steps. Each benefit may require different items.***

Earning Credit for Military Experience

Submit your Joint Service Transcript to the Veterans Office for evaluation.

Other Resources

Obtaining a copy of your DD214.

Kentucky residents may request a copy through the Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs

All veterans

Apply for VA medical care

Marion VA Medical Center (Paducah and Mayfield CBOCs)

Paducah DAV-Disabled American Veterans  (270) 444-9808

Paducah American Legion (270) 442-2525

Kentucky Career Center