Our campus computer labs provide the latest software to support your academic course needs. While some labs offer assistance, others are open labs without instructional support. You may also bring your own laptop from home and use our wireless access. Computer usage for WKCTC students is described in the Computer Usage Policy.
Grisham Computer Lab is an open lab for WKCTC students with instructional support and assistance provided by a lab supervisor.
- Located in Emerging Technology Center, Room 245
- Software: Student email account set up (photo ID and student ID number required); Microsoft Office; CIT course software; OST course software; Math course software. Printing for academics.
- Open when classes are in session during the Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday - Friday; 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Closed all KCTCS Holidays and Academic Holidays
- For more information, contact Barbara Sweatt at 270-534-3283.
Allied Health has two open labs for WKCTC students with limited assistance provided.
- Located in Allied Health Building, 1st floor lobby and 2nd floor, W201
- Software: Microsoft Office; Course software for Allied Health and Nursing
- Open Monday – Friday; 7:30 am – 3:30 pm unless the campus is closed. Extension of time may be granted upon request. The 2nd floor lab is closed intermittently for testing but closures are posted in advance.
- For more information, contact Amy Smith at 270-534-3471.
Anderson Computer Lab is closed at this time.
Matheson Library has two designated computer labs, the Lab and the Research Room. Both areas have handicapped accessible computer stations and are equipped with handrails. Computers are available on a first come, first served basis (unless they are reserved for a class). The Lab can be reserved by faculty for student work sessions and library orientations. Please be mindful if the reserve signs are out in the Lab. These items are available to WKCTC patrons:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Lockdown browsers
- Connection to black/white printing (see print management policy)
- Wireless network access and printing