Joint Admissions Program
Transferring to Murray State University? Joint Admissions is for you! WKCTC has partnered with MSU to create a program that will provide benefits to assist you with your transfer plan as you are completing your degree requirements at West Kentucky.
Benefits of Joint Admission
- Reduced Cost - your admission application and transcript fees will be waived.
- Collaborative Academic Advising - Students will receive academic advising services from Murray State University and WKCTC. This service will ensure you are taking the correct courses for your intended major.
- Fixed Degree Plan - your catalog term and general education requirements are locked in and will not change. If Murray changes courses required for your degree after you have been admitted, those changes will not apply to you.
- Student Support Services - you will receive financial aid advising, career counseling, access to computer labs and other support services at both institutions.
- Campus Activities - you will have the opportunity to attend Murray State University sporting events, cultural events, and any other on-campus activities with your student ID card provided by MSU.
Don’t hesitate! You must sign up for Joint Admissions before reaching 30 credit hours.
It is FREE to sign up for Joint Admissions!
To enroll in MSU Joint Admissions, complete the form below: