Veterans Education Benefits

The following VA Education Benefits may be used at West Kentucky Community and Technical College:

  • Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill
  • Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation (service-connected disabled veterans)
  • Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill (Veterans and Dependents)
  • Chapter 35 Survivor's and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (dependents and spouses of 100% disabled or deceased veterans)
  • Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve

Other education benefits (non-VA):

Verifying your enrollment for VA benefits: Chapters 30, 1606, 1607

WAVE-Web Automated Verification of Enrollment
Check out the WAVE user guide here.

VA Benefits Questions

The Veterans Services Office does not a approve or deny benefits. Only the US Department of Veterans Affairs can do this. We will be happy to assist you with finding VA answers to your questions and even assisting you with the application for benefits.

 These are external links not affiliated with WKCTC.