Advising & Assessment
Why are we here? The Advising and Assessment Centers at WKCTC provide accessible comprehensive academic advising and assessment services within an environment of excellence and commitment to student services.
What do we do? Professional Academic Advisors are here to assist students in establishing educational goals and objectives. Advisors work closely with students to develop an academic plan consistent with the student's goals.
To speak with the Advising Center or to request an advising appointment please call (270) 534-3349 or email email@example.com.
In-person appointments are asked to follow the guidelines below:
- Please reschedule your appointment or request a phone/virtual advising session if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Please do not bring additional people to your appointment.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment.
**If you have an electronic device (smart phone, laptop, iPad, tablet, etc.), please be sure to bring it with you to assist you during your appointment. We have WiFi available for your convenience.**
Advising Location: Anderson Technical Building, Room 106
Hours of Operation:
- Monday- Friday
8:00 - 4:30
- Monday - Friday
- Beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Must be signed in by 4:00 p.m. to see someone
Beginning October 1
- Students will be seen by appointments.
- Walk-in hours will be 11-1, Monday - Friday
If calling in as a "walk-in," please be prepared to have limited distractions when the advisor calls back. Also, have a device available, such as a computer or tablet, in case the advisor needs to walk you through anything on the website, etc.
- Spring Semester: October 1st with a December 1st Priority Registration Deadline
- Summer Semester: March 1st
- Fall Semester: March 1st with a July 15th Priority Registration Deadline
- Planning to transfer? Visit the Transfer Information Page.
- Download the KCTCS app with iOS or Android.
- Current students, follow these instructions to find your advisor:
- Log-in to your MyPath
- Select Student Self-Service
- Select Student Center
- Under Advisor, on the right side of the page, select details for your Advisor's information
- Go to WKCTC Ed Ready
- Click on "GET STARTED" and sign up.
- Enter in testing keys: wkctc.english AND wkctc.math. After adding the goals click on "Submit".
- Click on "Go to GOAL"
and "Start diagnositc"
- Once completed, you will get your diagnostic score. Please contact the Advising Center by phone (270) 534-3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you are finished so we can upload your scores into the system.
Advising and Assessment Team
For Advising and Assessment Appointments: 270-534-3349
Director of Advising and Assessment
(270) 534-3187 • email@example.com
Advising Information Specialist
(270) 534-4216 • firstname.lastname@example.org
(270) 534-3472 • email@example.com
(270) 534-3110 • firstname.lastname@example.org
(270) 534-3409 • email@example.com